Thursday, July 21, 2016

"Discuss your first love"

Really? Ok there isn't much to say. The first time we went out I was 17. I think he was really cute and he had a nice car. But he wanted something I wasn't gonna give. The second time we were just messing around and the last time I really fell in love with him. I was not repricated whether its was because he didn't really love me or whether it was because we weren't on the same page in life I will never know. But what I do know is that if it was meant to be it would have been any of the three times we tried. I know in my heart that I tried but I can't try for two people. You can't make someone love you and you can't make them respect you and be true if it's not their nature. I'm holding out for a man that loves me and if that never happends I'm have made up my mind I will still be happy. That's really it...

No comments:

Post a Comment