Tuesday, July 19, 2016

"Post about you zodiac sign and whether or not it fits you"

I'm supposed to be Aquarius. Accourding to pintrest I give people the silent treatment becuase if I then I can be really mean. That's true unfortunately. I read something else that says we are over thinkers, OMG ! Yess! Not for nothing thats why I had to take up meditation. I was thinking so much I couldn't get any sleep...lol. I also read on a scale from 1 to 10 Aquarius people don't have a number they are satan...lol. This one pin say if an aquarius feels strongly about something or someone it becomes their addiction. Umm yeah, look at all the hobbies I have. The pencils thing was the most recent...@¥£* it is right! I liked the pin that says we don't  lie very well so we tell the truth all the time. Yep that's me! I can't keep lies straight so why even try? Tell the truth even if it hurts. It says aquarius people love to look at people's eyes, its their way of looking into their soul. Yes, I agree with that one too. At my job I do that a lot and sometimes I find people can't hold my eye sight, it drives me crazy. I feel I can't trust those people. Anyway, I guess I am a true aquarius. I'm cool with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment