Friday, July 29, 2016

write about a ship that can take you to a place far from where you are now...

I would love to be going on a cruise...the best cruise I ever took was on the Carnival Magic. It was so much fin! All the people I sat with at dinner were amazing. I meet people at the bar and all over the ship really they were all amazing. I loved the water... on the ship. Sometimes you can get on a ship and all the water from the fountains can taste funny but the water from that ship I loved. This lady from my table gave me an excursion for free because she already had one fore that day. I meet a really handsome dude. I loved that ship! It has a small water park on it and a mini golf course and I believe it's called a sky course which I did get on. That ship was really Magical...I wish I was on it now...talking me to Mexico or Honduras like it did years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment