Wednesday, July 20, 2016

"Post 30 facts about youself"

1. I was shot with a gun when I was 24 years old and almost died.
2. I been working at the same place for 13 years.
3. I bought my house at 29.
4. I have two sisters on my dad's side but Im not sure how many siblings on my mom's side.
5. I was adopted by my grandma when I was 1 month old.
6. I've never been married.
7. I have no kids.
8. I have 5 dogs.
9. I only have one ovary.
10. I had a tumor one of my ovaries.
11. Im not religious but Im very spiritual.
12. I'm very new age.
13. If I'm interested in something I look it up until I'm satisfied with the answer.
14. I can get a little obsessed with stuff.
15. I know a little about almost everything.
16. I know a lot of people but consider very few people my friends.
17. Im very loyal.
18. I believe God talks to me.
19. My mom is my best friend, followed by Maria and Judy.
20.My best friend and I know each other since we were 9 years old.
21.I have lived on three coast of this country.
22. I love water, pools, rivers, and lakes.
23. I love to try new things, hobbies , places to eat or to travel to.
24. I love comedy, comedy shows or waching comedians.
25. My favorite color is blue, all types- some blue greens and blue that fade into purples.
26. Im super honest.
27. Swearing is like another language I'm fluent in.
28.Im not sure if I ever want to get married.
29. Im convinced Im gonna be rich someday.
30. Im more than half way through a writing challenge...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment