Monday, July 18, 2016

"Something that I miss"

I'm not sure if I told you guys before but I think I have...I grew up with my brother Joe. Joe was a really good brother. He taught me a lot while I was growing up. Somethings good and somethings bad but all in all mostly good. He was the first person to introduce me to banna slits. He would make them for me. When it was the summer time he would take me to work with him and his boss would sit me down at a desk and give me paper and a pencil and I would draw all day long. Joe was very impulsive and he liked to drink  and smoke. These things were the bad but I didn't pick up smoking- drinking...well we all know I can knock a few down from time to time. I miss my brother. Don't think he is dead he just lives really far away. I talk to him a few times a week if he calls the house and I happen to pick up the phone. He lives in El Salvador because he got deported more than 10 years ago. He was a resident which means he had a green card and was living here legally but when you are a resident anything you do could back fire and they could take it way and you could be kicked out of the country. I can't really tell you what he did becauae my mom and I don't  really know why. I miss my brother...he taught me a lot of things like to play chess and a whole bunch of other things. One day I'm sure we will be close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment