Monday, July 25, 2016

Aww...hell

Ok so I will admit something...I don't like to watch the news. I feel it only shows the bad things and not enough good things. That doesn't mean I don't know whats going on I just know about it in a different way. I do flipboard. Anyways this morning I browsing it like I do most mornings. An article in the washinton post said that a woman was a this wildlife nature park where there are tigers and such. I saw her get out of the car, come around it and talk the other person on the other side of the car while she was doing that Im not sure if she saw but this tiger cam up and grabbed, dragged susequently taking her from reach of the camera and another tiger killed her. All these questions in my mild like : why oh why would you get out of the car? Did you not see the tigers around? Did you think they were cute and cuddly? No, no... now she's gone. Damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment