Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Something I always think "what if "about

I'm not gonna lie there are a lot of things I think "what if" about...like what if my family would never have left our country, what if there wasn't a cival war? Where would I be ? Would I be married? Would I have kids ? Would I have gotten a degree? Would I still be living in El Salvador?  So many questions...so many possibilities...its like one question leads to another and its just pointless. Because I believe in God and I believe He has a plan, I also believe His plan is and always will be better than mine. Like I have written before...God directs my path. Sometimes there have been times where I thought that he had abandoned me because ugly things have happened to me ( like when I was shot). Yes, that was hell! I had many surgeries and many scars and it hurt like no other pain I have ever had BUT God didn't let me die. God let me live and go back to work and get a promotion...and I wouldnt be where I am if it weren't for what I went through. So yeah there are times that think what if?... but I don't linger on those thoughts too much... becuase it's just an unessesary rabit whole I don't need to dwell in. It's better to concentrate on my goals and try to do things to get me there. Let God continue to guide me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment