Tuesday, July 26, 2016

"Post five things that make you laugh out loud"

Things my dogs do...like when Mclovin blows air out his snout cause he doesn't want to take a bath or do what my and I want him to do.
Things I have said to people. I'm really honest and sometimes the way I say things are funny. Like one time I told someone "It means exactly what it sounds like, its self explanatory. You like to waist my time don't you." ... looking back that was mean but I'm telling you he deserved it...that's why I thought it was funny.
Things that have happened to me are funny, like emabrassing moments...like the time I was so drunk I danced on a pole at tge club...fuck that wasn't cool at all but it happened and I can't change that I can only laugh about it.
Sometimes I remember scenes in movies and it makes me laugh like a scene from raod trip the movie when that skinny guy goes to eat at the pancake house and he sends the pancakes back then the cook puts the pancakes in his underwear and they take them back to him. When he puts them in his mouth and he says these are good. That always makes me laugh.
When I remember stuff people ask me like when someone asked me "Can I apply for a credit card to pay my overdraft at my bank? " I don't know how I didn't bust out laughing right there and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment