Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Book review Sacred contracts by Caroline Myss

So I read this book and its really intresting. It talks about how in our life we have contracts with people. She says that before we were born we made contracts with souls for events in our life. She talks about how sometimes in our life we have things that happen to us and at the time we think thats its a horrible thing. She says but later we find out that that event was actually the best thing that could have happned. I found out that to be true for me when I got shot. It was HORRIBLE. But now looking back if I had not hone through it I wouldn't be as independent as I am today. So in the end GOD made it right. That was my mistake not giving up my purse because I got so angry, but GOD made it right. I can imagine all the things Mrs. Myss is saying but Im not sure if I belive everything she says in the book. Its intresting to listen to but at one piont I was thought to myself how high do you have to be to come up with all these theories? So Im gonna give it a 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment