Saturday, June 4, 2011

What had happened was...

Hey guys, so where have I been? I have been in Internet HELL. So what had happened was that my PC finally went out on me!! That frigging thing. To tell you the truth I don't think that I will be buying that name brand computer EVER! Well what happened was that I had that particular computer for like 5 years already. I knew it was on its last legs because it was running so slow and I know it was my fault because I was using video editing software as you all should know for my YouTube channel. So I knew someone was up. I had build one with dell because that's the kind of computer I already had. But then I went this electronic store by my house and they told me some info that help me out a lot so I that's when I decided that I would not be purchasing a new dell.  So anyways,  one minute I was opening up one of my emails from a company we all know and love and all of a sudden my McAffe say it detected an Trojan horse and down it went. So everything on it was gone. Although its still ok because I had backed up a lot of my stuff. All in all it was still OK I knew I needed a new one anyway. I just thought I might at least have a couple of months to save. But it's whatever. So the GREAT news is that I'm online again.  I just have to buy the update version of my video editing which will be very very soon. And I will be back making at least one video per week. I have to say I'm loving this new one. It's super fast and an AWESOME deal. This was the best buy I could find all over the net believe me I was looking for a while (like months and months prior to this) . It has an Intel Core i7-2600 processor, 3.40GHz , 8GB DDR3 SD RAM system memory, 1.5TB SA TA hard drive.If you don't know what that is don't worry about it. It just means it's pretty sweet. Plus I didn't mind that it didn't come with a monitor because I just hooked it up to one of my 42 in TVs, it's bad ass!! I know I'm such a geek, I get all happy with PC specs. Anyways I'll write later. Gotta go enjoy my new PC...

No comments:

Post a Comment