Sunday, June 5, 2011

Originally Posted on Myspace blog: 10/19/2009 : It is true!!

So a while ago a posted a bulletin saying that I found a website in which the state comptroller of TX has some money out there for some people. For instance I had money out there from way back when I used to work at Kroger. I must have not cashed a check or they did not give it to me or something. Anyways even though it was like 10 years ago. I called the number on that website (because I didn't want to put my social security number on that website)and I asked them for the paper work to claim my money. They sent me some forms which I filled out and sent back. It was like a month long wait but I did receive a check from the Texas comptroller of public accounts in the amount of $150.88!!!! that amount was not the whole amount  they did charge like 1% if its over $100.00. I could not tell you why they charge that amount, I'm thinking processing I'm not sure. All I know is that it is true and just if you are wondering this is the website:


http://www.window.state.tx.us/up/

No comments:

Post a Comment