Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Frustrated with software!!

Man, this whole new computer thing is cool because it's new but then again it sucks because of this new pc I had to buy another more updated version of the video editing software I was using. It's a bit more complicated than the one I had. I hate having to learn new software! It's asking me for activation code whice it never gave me... a while ago I was so scared because I wasn't sure that the camera I'm using was going to be able to import into the software because I had tried one of my other videos and it didn't because it didn't have the program I was running or some s***. I don't know why the h*** I'm going to be able to make and edit another video, plus I have to learn more shortcuts because the other ones may not work. What a pain in the a**!! I have already made a list of the videos I want to make for when I actually get back on Youtube. But who knows when that will be. I can say that this particular software is so hard to learn it has seriously taken me like three years to just scrach the surface of what it could do. And now I have to learn a new version.... :(  Don't be surprised if the next time you see me in video I have less hair just in case I decided to pull some of it out from frustration....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment