Sunday, June 12, 2011

How easy is success?





So as I mentioned before that I am a member of audible.com where you pay a monthly fee and you get a credit which you can use to purchase one or probably millions of books on the site. Well since I'm done with The four hour work week  I had to select another one. So I picked Napoleon Hills Think and grow rich.  I just barely stared it and I think I already know what it's about. From just the two first chapters it talks about people that have been so success full and how they got there. What I have caught from the first two chapters is that the formula to being rich is to desire to be rich (being obsessed with having money and how your going to get it)+ persistence = success. I half way read another book that was similar in though to this one. But to tell you the truth I just didn't buy it. But then again maybe it didn't happened for me at that time because I was looking for a more complicated formula. Sometimes the answer we are looking for is right there in front of our face but we think it can't be that because it's too simple. What I'm going to do it try it. What could happen? where I  am now is worse than the failure of it not working. So far I'm liking that it's full of stories of real people. People who have used this formula and had it work for them. As for me I love that this book give me an idea to preoccupy my mind instead of thinking what happens if I can't do it. I should be thinking how I am going to feel when I have already made it. Let's see how it turns out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment