Thursday, June 10, 2010

*Originally Posted* 02-25-2006 2:18am

Keep'n On

We are the sum of our experiences.... some of us know how to deal with stress, life, problems, losses, gains, feelings, emotions... better than others. I think I'm pretty grounded for the most part and at 26 I have made the best of what God has given me. About two years ago I had a BAD experience that changed my life forever. I will never be the same, I also have the scars to prove it. But I will not let that change the way that I LIVE my life, well actually maybe I will. Because of that I will try to not let little things get me down or let people that don't know who I really am keep me from enjoying life. I will always be just me nothing more nothing less. Yes I have bad days too...like everyone else but at the end of those days I know I'm alive, I have my health and I have my family and friends and nothing that I say or do will change that fact that I will ALWAYS have God on my side. Like I said we are the some of our experiences...

***
I was taking time out to count my blessing
***

No comments:

Post a Comment