Thursday, June 10, 2010

*Originally Posted* 02-16-2006 12:40am

Fantacy Vs Reality
Would you rather live in a fantasy world or admit the truth and move on ( i.e. reality)?
I guess it would depend on the subject, right? I mean if we are talking about relationships for me it's reality all the way...I am a firm believer that if something isn't working then you should try to be happy with someone else or at least by yourself than to waist your time (and theirs). I guess it comes from all the things that happened to me in my life. Time is one thing I can't afford to lose...
But if we are talking about a terminally ill sickness then I say where are the Vicodin when I need them???!!!…..JK
***

This was about someone I knew being with some that they knew from the begging it was not going to work out but they still tried to make it work for years and they were just wasting their time in my opion.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment