Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Avon On the dot eyeshadow palatte - Swatches


These are the top three across from left to right:


These are the middle row across:





These are the bottom row from left to right across:


Hopefully your able to see from these swatches, these are pretty pigmented shadows. I did not use a primer on my hand or arm when I did these so yeah they are well pigmented. But having said that I also have to mention something that I forgot to mention in my video, that they are also all shimmery aswell. I'm not sure if thats what you are into. I do personaly like them. I think there is a time and a place for everything. ( you never know when your GBF might make you go to a drag show...jk...lol). Thanks so much for checking this out don't forget to follow my blog for more updates and randomness. ;) TTYL 

Xiomara

No comments:

Post a Comment