Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Glimpses of Heaven...


 So recently I been giving country music a try and I stumbled upon this song by Kane Brown. It's a beautiful song about a guy that is laying in bed with his girlfriend. He says he doesn't know how heaven could be better than that. Not only do I agree, it made me think of how lucky and great full I should be. Yes it made me think of when that happened to me and even though I'm not with him anymore I get what he means. It made me think of other times where I am in so much happiness I can't even explain it. It also made me think of when I'm surrounded by my friends at game night. There is so much noise but the good kind. The kind that makes you know everyone is involved and present.  I'm in heaven when my mom is happy she is on vacation with me to a place she has never been. So there are moments when heaven is on earth and in this time. The trick is to catch it while it's happening, to record it in our minds so that we can remember it when things are that way. I want to live my life like that, collecting memories so that when I'm old I'll look back and not regret anything. What a beautiful song!!

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment