Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Messages from God...

I believe that God talks to us. Sometimes it's directly and sometime he uses other people. It's up to us to choose to listen. So lately I been struggling or more like in limbo about something. Not knowing what to do about it, if anything. In any case I spoke to one of my customers. She is a single woman and she says she is thinking of moving away to another country for retirement. She lives with friends here but she says when she gets old she doesn't want to be a burden to them. Julia never got married or had any kids. Fear was the reason. She said she was always thinking ahead and for fear or being hurt she never got married. She told me that in life you have to be more adventurous. Do things you want to do and eat things you want to eat and make memories with people because in the end you don't take things with you when you die. I could not agree more. I love how when I think God isn't around or he had better things to do than so solve my stupid problems he comes through, all you have to do is listen. He is around and sees everything. Open your eyes and ears, he does send you answers it's up to you to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment