Sunday, August 21, 2016

Crayola twistables vs Cra-z-art Twist up Colored Pencils

These are my new favorite budget colored pencils!!! These cra-z-art pencils are better than the crayola twistables!! ( in my opinion) let me tell you why... so the crayolas are nice but when they dont lay down color smothly, and also as you color some of the lead isnt used and it forms half moon shaped crumbs. Also something I have noticed with the crayolas is that the twist up part gets so easy to twist up that when you press down harder on the lead the lead goes back into the barrel. Now I have not had the crazarts as long as the crayolas but in the time I have had the not one has done that. There are about four crayolas I have had to tape up the part you twist to be able to use thw colors. I do not like that! The crayolas don't blend as nicely as the crazart twist ups. The only thing thats better about the crayolas is that they have more colors (30). The crazarts are $4.83 for 24 and crayolas are 6.99 for 30. Crazarts are smoother to lay down color easier to blend and don't shead nearly as much. I hope my review helps, Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment