Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wondering...

So that last book I read...you know the one I just did a review on. There was something it touched on which started me thinking about reencarnation. So she talks about one case where there was this person who was born sick. They went to a healer and was not selected to be healed. Someone was angry that they were healed and the explanation that was given was that in a past life they were a judge and they gave out rough sentances so in this life time they were paying for it and they had to know what suffering was. So that let me to look up the religions that believe in reencarnation. I am now reading a book a book buddisum. It's so funny how my brain works. It just thinks of one thing then it goes on a knowledge quest to find I'm not sure what...but that's how life is for me...anyways I though I would share my next learning phase. Hopefully I can quench the thirst for this subject soon...cuz I don't want to go completely down this rabbit hole...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment