Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review: Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

 
 
Since I am subscribed to two different sample websites Beauty Army and Birch Box, I thought I might as well write reviews on the products I receive. So that's what I'm doing. I'm starting with this product because frankly I was really looking forward to using this it. Let me tell you about the good stuff first.
- It smells good, earthy and sweet.
- A little goes a long way so it will last a good amount of time.
-Available in different sizes so you can try out a small and if you like it.
 
That's about it...lol. I'm not happy to report this because my thinking with this was:  well it's expensive so must work... Nope yet again that rational let me down. It makes my hair smell nice and silky while it in my hair of course but so does the 5 dollar one I bought at WalMart (FX morracan oil)! Oh and by the way I took a poll at the job just to see what they would say about the smell comparing the five dollar one and this one. Most of them said they liked the smell of the 5 dollar one better! (they smell a like) The only difference was that the macadamia one smell slightly stronger. Bottom line this review might come off as harsh and I get it. Maybe I could beat around the bush and not say the truth but that defiantly wouldn't be me. Plus, if I'm going to buy something that's forty dollars for the regular size (4 oz), I better get my forty dollars worth of it. This product just doesn't do it. Skip it, unless you want to try the small size just to try it out, you will only be out 10-12 bucks if you don't like it.
 
 
Xiomara
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment