Friday, May 11, 2012

YOLO Bucket list

  1. Read the bible cover to cover
  2. Go ice skating
  3. learn french
  4. go do indoor rock climbing
  5. Learn to surf or windsurf
  6. Get a tattoo
  7. Go to an nfl football game
  8. Get a concealed hand gun license and gun
  9. Take a self defense class 
  10. Finish my business degree
  11. go horseback riding
  12. go fishing
  13. Learn to play poker
  14. volunteer on a missionary trip
  15. Go zip lining
  16. Ride in a hot air balloon
  17. learn to tango
  18. ballroom dance
  19. go on a cruise
  20. fire walk
  21. ride a mechanical bull
  22. go cart race
  23. lose thirty pounds
  24. learn to play golf
  25. go skiing and or snowboarding
  26. Visit Australia, scuba dive in the great barrier reef, see the opera house
  27. Visit the the pyramids in Egypt
  28. Visit the holy land
  29. write and publish a book about my life
  30. Ride in a helicopter
  31. Go skydiving (I changed my mind and I will be going with my sister Mello this summer)
  32. Visit Paris too many things to list
  33. Visit Spain and participate in the running of the bulls and La tomatilla
  34. Visit Venice and ride in a gondola
  35. Live in Europe for one year
  36. live in NYC for one year
  37. live in Chicago for one year
  38. visit the great wall of China
  39. visit the Taj mahal in India
  40. visit Petra in Jordan
  41. visit all seven continents
  42. Visit Amsterdam and the see the red light district, and of course smoke
  43. Visit Germany and go to Oktoberfest and drive sober on the German autobahn
  44. Go to Brussels, Belgium and go to the delirium cafe
  45. Go to the grand canyon and white water raft
  46. visit Manchu Picchu in Peru
  47. Go to rio de ganeiro, see the Christ redeemer statue
  48. Go to Fiji
  49. Start a business
  50. Fall in Love again and become a wife and mother
Life is short and fleeting...You should start a bucket list before you get to the end of your life and regret not doing all the things God put in your heart to do. Some of this shit seems trivial but really it's stuff that might make you feel more alive. Try something new it feels good to get away from the usual. I'm don't think I'm going to go in all this stuff in order but if God lets me I will have enough life left to do most of it. Take a look at my list, if you see anything on mine in common with yours (within reason), let me know- maybe we could cross some of it off together. Can't wait to get started!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes it's so true what you're saying, and God wants us to live to the fullest. I have to do this list for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny becuase ever since I made this list I have been having a lot of fun doing stuff off of it... :P

    ReplyDelete