Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Uncoditional Love???

So lately I feel like the universe has been trying to tell me something. Maybe to teach me a lesson of unconditional love. Isn't that the most hard lesson to learn? I feel it is. Why you ask? Well isn't easy to love someone that loves you back? yeah like one of my best friends. I have known her the least amount of time and I love her to death. She is just like me always thinking of other people. Always there to serve someone else. So easy to love. But then I think about another friend I have...He forgot my birthday and sometimes doesn't answer text messages and lies about it. Then I ask God if this person always hurts me why don't you take him from my life? I try to walk away and he comes back. Still more hurt happens. So I now I think is it God trying to teach me unconditional love? So I got to love him even if he hurts my feelings? I got to be my best even if I feel like cussing him out for the latest crap he pulled? I don't know. Is this more about me and patience? I don't know...Maybe I'm reading the signs wrong? Maybe I heard the Lord wrong...I'm just confused. But what I do know is the Lord would not want me to keep suffering, right? What are your thoughts about it?

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment