Tuesday, October 3, 2017

One Year Today...

So one year today I started a new part of my life. I became a seller on E bay. It has taught me so much. I started because I saw this lady on YouTube talk about how in one year full time reselling on E bay she sold more than 100K. That sounded amazing to me. I thought I can be a re-seller. I did it and now it's a thing I do part time. I love things about it. I do have to admit that not all of it fun. I really dislike to list things but if I don't list I make no money so a year later I'm still struggling to to post on a daily. I have to say I have learned so much. One of my goals was to pay off credit card debt. And I have to say that I have paid one credit card which I though I was going to be a slave to for the rest of my life. And I did it with this extra money from E bay. I'm an going to continue because I have more debt unfortunately. You know what I really like about this reselling thing? Shopping! I love shopping. And with this part time hustle that part is about 50%. And it keeps me busy. I hope that this part time thing can continue to help me pay off stuff. Ultimate goal would be to use this vehicle to get out of debt completely. What a day that would be, OMG. The funny thing is that I had always thought in the back of my mind that selling on E bay would be too hard or complicated. But on the contrary it's fun and it's super easy. To tell you the truth I think that once you learn how to do this you could potentially always work. I think it's since it's not a hard job when I come up for retirement I think I would still do this because it's so easy. Any then I also think about people who are out of a job and what this skill could bring people. The potential to make a lot of money is there you just have to learn it and be committed to listing everyday and finding a good place to source from and be honest with your customers. It's easy money. I definitely wish I had started doing this a LONG time ago. If I had maybe I wouldn't have debt.  Well, you live and you learn, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment