Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Where I been...

So Im not even sure how I got to it but I been into coloing books. Coloring my little heart out, so everyday afterwork I go home and color. It rexales me and I have fun doing it. So I went crazy at five below and I bought a whole bunch of coloring books so much so that I dont think in one life time I could color...anyways I will post some of my works of art later but thats what I been doing. I have even thought about making an ebook coloring book of the pictures I have taken on my travels. That might be something I might be doing with the help of Carlos.

3 comments:

  1. Like what kids do?? Or like adult books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of like what kids do but they mostly printed on better paper...

      Delete
  2. Like what kids do?? Or like adult books?

    ReplyDelete