Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fears...

So I have been rereading this book I did a review on, Become who you were born to be : we all have a gift,  have you discovered yours? By Brian Souza. The point is that there is an interesting fact in it...Mr. Souza says that as babies we only have two fears...1. The fear of falling and 2. The fear of load noises. So along the way at 35 I have learned all these fears ...f***. Who taught me all this s***?? I think I know where the fear of worms came from. When I was in elementary school this girl put a catapillar in my sweater. I think that's where that fear came from. If I start really thinking about it I might be able to trace most of them to things that happened to me when I was young...Anyway I thought that was intresting so I wanted to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment