Monday, May 25, 2015

Three of my blessings

So this weekend I hung out with my friends and it was great. I'm reading this book called The Five Love Langauges and its opening my eyes to a lot of things. So I made them take thd test so I could find out what thier love languages are. It turns out they are quality time (like me). When I'm done with the book I'll do a full review but so far Im finding out a lot about myself. In any case my mom also hung out with us. We went out to eat one day and we went to the mall the yesterday. While I was at the mall I went to the Furla store and made really big purchse that was absolutly not necessary but I did it cause its been years since I bought me a nice purse. Anyways I'm happy I got to hang out with them, they are hilarious. God has blesses me in many ways and I know they are blessing in my life. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment