Sunday, November 8, 2015

Priorities

You guys know I love to read...I picked up another book. I LOVE books that make me think about why I do the things I do. Sometimes even I wonder why I do some things. Like why did I quit Youtube? The are many reasons but primaraly becuase I wasn't seeing any results. Then I was thinking I needed to be a promise keeper. How can I want other people to be promise keepers but yet I can't do what I ask of other people to do? So one of these days I gotta make the video of gel nails and keep my promise of giving away a gel starter kit. I already bought the kit but I want to include something else and I still have to order it. Anyways soon you will see me getting my second wind. I already cleaned the extra closet in my master. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment