Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mrs.Urban

So I have been thinking a lot about my life ( I do that everytime I read a good book). This time I reread a book I read two years ago. The book is called become who you were born to be by Brian Suza. Anyways that book has so many amazing stories in it about real people. There was this story in it about a teacher that loved her kids so much that even though the lived in a bad neighborhood a lot of them became to overcome their circumstances. So it made me think about my life and my teachers. I thought about how Mr. Hoy was an amazing science teacher, how I loved Mr. Hamid because of his charisma, but then I thought about Mrs. Urban. I was SO lucky to have been in her classes in middle school. I took home economics with her. She taught me how to cook eggs. She taught me how to follow a recipe. It's funny because the year I moved to high school she also moved to my same high school. I ended up taking sewing and more home economics with her. When I really think about it she was the one who gave me the love for all the hobbies I have. She was a great teacher. I hope that the universe one day is able to give amazing things. I would tell her myself except she blocked me on Facebook...lol. she probably doesn't remember me, it's been more than 15 years. But I'll keep praying she wins the lottlo or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment