Monday, March 2, 2015

11. Go horseback riding, Check (2/24/2015)

So a while back I posted a list of things I wanted to do before I died...this was number 11. I just came back from a 7 day cruise in which I horsback rode. I can't say I would do it again if I had the chance but what I can say is that I'm glad I did it. I bought a two part excursion. The first part was just riding the horse in the woods. The second part was to ride the horse in the ocean. I almost didn't do the swim part but I'm glad I talked to some lady that was part of the guide team. She convinced me to do it and so I did. I know I would have regreted not to when I got home. I paid for something I might as well complete it, right? Like I said -even though I don't think I would not did it again I'm glad I did it. I meet a some really nice people. Here are some photos...btw Jamaica was very beautiful!! I can only thank God for letting me experience this. Oh and if in the picture with horse it looks like I'm scared, that's cuase I am!!! ...lol.

That's Dwane the tour guide and I, he's probably the reason why that horse didn't buck me off!!! He was amazing, l think he could tell I was scared. So he kept close by just in case my horse was scaring me. I was so happy to get that off my list...
The hourse' name was firefox, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment