Monday, March 3, 2014

Cruising- Cross #19 off my yolo list (Feb 2014)

So cruising has been something I have wanted to do for a really long time. Last week God gave me the privilege of fulfilling that dream. This are the best pictures I took on that trip. The Carnival Triumph was that ship I was on and I was amazing. I loved it. The only bad thing that happened was that our 5 day trip was cut short to 4 days due to fog in Galveston. But then again I'm sure God had a reason. Since we only had 4 days we were only able to stop at one port which was in Cozumel, MX. I have to say it was really nice place. Over all I was really amazed at how affordable the trip was. If you are looking for a really nice but inexpensive vacation, I would most defiantly recommend a cruise. You only have to worry about the gratuity at the end and if you want soda and or alcohol. All in all an amazing value for the money. I am already looking up dates to see when I can go back, but this time to Jamaica on a 7 day cruise.




No comments:

Post a Comment